(born on August 12, 1980 in Malibu,
California) is an American actress who is best known
cinematically as the young object of lasciviousness in the 1997
film, Lolita (based on the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov).
Dominique Swain is also a vegan and a spokesperson for the
People for the Ethical Treatment of animals (PETA). At the age
of 21 she became the youngest model to pose nude for PETA.
Dominique Swainsister is the actress Chelse Swain.
In 2002, Stuff magazine named Dominique #79 of the "102 S--iest
Women In The World."
- White Air (2006) - Ashley
- Vinyl (2006) - Nicole
- Alpha Dog (2006) - Susan Hartunian
- Devour (2005) - Dakota
- The Madam's Family: The Truth About the Canal Street
Brothel (2004) (TV) - Monica
- The Freediver (2004) - Maggie
- Out of Season (2004) - Kelly Phillips
- Mean People Suck (2003) - Kate
- The Job (2003) - Emily Robin
- As Virgins Fall (2003) - Ellen Denver
- Briar Patch (2003) - Inez
- New Best Friend (2002) - Sidney Connors
- Dead in the Water (2002) - Gloria
- Pumpkin (2002) - Jeanine Kryszinsky
- Tart (2001) - Cat Storm
- Happy Campers (2001) - Wendy
- The Smokers (2000) - Jefferson Roth
- The Intern (2000) - Jocelyn Bennett
- Girl (1998) - Andrea Marr
- Lolita (1997) - Dolores 'Lolita' Haze
- Face/Off (1997) - Jamie Archer