is a Canadian actress and model.
Evangeline Lilly was discovered on the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia by Ford modeling agency. Although she initially decided to pass on a modeling career, she went ahead and signed with Ford anyway, to help pay for her University of British Columbia tuition and expenses. She was previously featured in several LiveLinks Chatline television commercials, which were shown on David Letterman's Late Show when she was a guest, and on G4's Judgment Day.
- Date of Birth: — August 3, 1979
- Place of Origin: — Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
- Birth Name: — Nicole Evangeline Lilly
- Known Nicknames: — Evi, Monkey
- Height: — 1.65m (About 5'5")
- Two sisters, a younger one named Andrea
- Murray Hone, former husband (divorced)
- Dominic Monaghan, boyfriend and possible fiancé
- Noticeable Roles: — Katherine "Kate" Austen in ABC's Lost
- Evangeline Lilly as Kate Austen on LostLilly served briefly as a foreign missionary and traveled to 14 countries. She also lived in a grass hut in the Philippines.
- She founded and ran a world development and human rights committee while studying international relations at the University of British Columbia.
- She has been a volunteer for children's projects since she was 14.
- Lilly is a former flight attendant.
- Lilly is fluent in French.
- She was voted one of the Breakout Stars of 2004 by Entertainment Weekly.
- She also came in second on Maxim's hot 100 list of 2005.
- The Lost castmates nicknamed Lilly "Monkey" because of her ability to climb trees with ease.