Heather Thomas Biography
(born on September 8, 1957 in Greenwich, Connecticut) is
an American actress and screenwriter.
Heather Thomas started acting in 1978 in small television roles after
graduating from Santa Monica High School and attending UCLA Film School. She got
her biggest part as "Jody Banks" in 1981 in Lee Majors' The Fall Guy. She kept
that role until 1986, when the show was cancelled.
Heather Thomas has appeared in several movies and quit acting in 1998. She is
now a screenwriter.
Heather Thomas overcame a cocaine addiction in the 1980's.
Her daughter India Rose was born on June 19, 2000. She has been married to
Skip Brittenham since 1992.
- My Giant (1998) .... Showgirl
- Against the Law (1997) .... Felicity
- Hidden Obsession (1993) .... Ellen Carlyle
- "Flair" (1990) (mini) TV Series .... Tessa Clarke
- Red Blooded American Girl (1990) .... Paula Bukowsky
- Rodney Dangerfield: Opening Night at Rodney's Place (1989) (TV) ....
- The Dirty Dozen: The Fatal Mission (1988) (TV) .... Lt. Carol Campbell
- Hoover vs. the Kennedys: The Second Civil War (1987) (TV) .... Marilyn
- Stein des Todes, Der (1987) .... Merryl Davis
- Ford: The Man and the Machine (1987) (TV) .... Evangeline Cote
- Cyclone (1987) .... Teri Marshall
- Zapped! (1982) .... Jane Mitchell
- "The Fall Guy" (1981) TV Series .... Jody Banks (1981-1986)
- "Co-ed Fever" (1979) TV Series .... Sandi
- "I won't take my clothes off because I can't believe it's necessary. You
can be s--y with your clothes on just as well as you can by taking off your
This Heather Thomas Biography Page is Copyright
Biography World © 2004 - 2010