(born July 28, 1964 in Queens, New York) is
an American actress. She attended Oceanside Oaks Public School
#3, and Hauppauge High School in Hauppauge, Long Island, New
York, where she was raised.
Lori Loughlin began her career at age twelve as a print model.
During her early teen years she appeared in television
commercials, and was frequently seen in national print ads like
the Sears catalog and Bradlees weekly flyers.
At the age of 15, Lori Loughlin was cast on ABC's soap opera,
The Edge of Night playing the part of Jody Travis, an aspiring
dancer. After three-and-a-half years, prompted by the urging of
her fellow actor, the late Joel Crothers, Lori decided to try
her luck in feature films and television. Lori's most well known
role to date has been that of Rebecca Donaldson on Full House.
From 2004 to 2005, Loughlin starred in Summerland. She played
Ava, the aunt of three children which she has to raise due to an
unfortunate car accident, in which their parents died. The
series, now cancelled, finished on July 11, 2005.
- Lori Loughlin is 5' 6 (1.68m).
- She married Michael Burns in 1989, but they divorced in
- She is now married to Mossimo Giannulli, whom she
married on November 25, 1997; they have 2 children.
- Was offered the lead role of Emmeline in The Blue Lagoon
(1980), but turned it down. The lead went to the one year
younger Brooke Shields.
- 1st Daughter Isabella Rose, born (7 lbs. 3 oz.) on
September 16, 1998.
- 2nd daughter, Olivia Jade, born in L.A. on September 28,
- Lori Loughlin's husband, Mossimo Giannulli, is the
creator of the popular
- "Mossimo" clothing line.
- Measurements: 33-25-35 (as an Elite model 1982),
(Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Like others on the show, remains close with her "Full
House" (1987/I) cast mates, appearing in cameo roles in
Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen's movies.
- Was originally only contracted for six episodes of "Full
House" (1987/I) but after positive audience reaction, she
was given a full-time role. The initial storyline for her
was to be just Danny's
- co-host and go on one date with him, realizing they
would never work out in a dating relationship and have their
relationship remain just professional.
- However, when she became a full-time character, they
created a storyline where she would fall in love with Jesse
and eventually marry him.
- Lori Loughlin's last name is pronounced "Locklin".
- Shares a birthday with the late Jacqueline Kennedy
Onassis, Sally Struthers, Elizabeth Berkley, Tom Pelphrey,
Laquayva Anthony, and Leonor Watling.
- Summerland (2004) (TV)
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997) (V)
- In A Blaze of Glory - CBS made for television movie
- Full House (1987) (TV) (1988 - 1995)
- Rad (1986)
- The Edge of Night (1956) (TV soap opera) (1980 - 1983)